Thursday, August 25, 2011

Riot Grrrl Problems: the zine

RGP zine cover by suzy_ex
I was getting a lot of questions about RGP from people interested in purchasing it-- and it did so well at my art show that I figured I would print more and sell them online for $4. If you're interested in buying it, please leave me a comment with your email and I'll get back to you. Payments can made via Paypal through the "Donate" button on the right side of my blog. This is first issue of what I hope will be many more to come!

Love,
Suzy X

12 comments:

Rachel said...

hey, i want a copy (this is rachel levy)

Andrea Goldston said...

Hello, I'm Andrea and I would like a copy.

Andrea Goldston said...

I should have also said that my email address is simply my name ended with @me.com Sorry I didn't spell it out, I'm just paranoid that I'll start getting spam on that account.

Anonymous said...

kat.beee[at]gmail.com

loophole_in_my_dreaming said...

acacialn (at) gmail
thanks!

Claire said...

Hi, I'm Claire and I would like a copy. My e-mail is claire.mariee@yahoo.com Thanks!

Brandi said...

happy birthday!

Ericat said...

erica.suz.saunders@gmail.com

Yr work is off the charts amazing.

Mandy said...

awettlaufer@live.com
I'd love a copy as well!

ESTEEM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
porcelana MD. said...

heart.shaped.lips (at) gmail.com, thanks!!

n.v. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.